Quintessentially Yours : Terms and Conditions
- Quintessentailly Yours is a business in the Beauty Industry that Supplies beauty Products.
- Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 – 4 working days and delivery confirmed by way of Courier (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction : The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Quintessentailly Yours will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for SA Lumber (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.zato view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by SA Lumber (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: SA Lumber (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Quintessentially Yours chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 106 Katherine Street, Sandown, Sandton 2146.
- Variation: Quitessentailly Yours may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information: This website is run by SA Lumber (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Quintessentially Yours and with registration number 1982/003761/07 and Keith Michael Backos (Director).
- Quintessentailly Yours contact details: Physical Address: 106 Katherine Street Sandown, Sandton 2194 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 082 820 8660 / 078 283 0498
POPI ACT AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION:
WHEREAS IT IS AGREED THAT
All parties agree that they will comply with POPI regulations and process all the information and/or personal data in respect of the services being rendered in accordance with the said regulation and only for the purpose of providing the Services set out in the agreement to provide services.
The company (also called the service provider), all the parties to this agreement, the service provider’s employees and the client’s employees and any subsequent party/parties to this agreement acknowledge and confirm that
One or more of the parties to this agreement, will possess and will continue to possess information that may be classified or maybe deemed as private, confidential or as personal information.
Such information may be deemed as the private, confidential or as personal information in so far as it relates to any party to this agreement.
Such information may also be deemed as or considered as private, confidential or as personal information of any third person who may be directly or indirectly associated with this agreement.
Further it is acknowledged and agreed by all parties to this agreement, that such private, confidential or as personal information may have value and such information may or may not be in the public domain. For purposes of rendering services on behalf of the client, the service provider and any party associated with this agreement and/or any subsequent or prior agreement that may have been/will be entered into, irrevocably agree that “confidential information” shall also include inter alia and shall mean inter alia:
(a) all information of any party which may or may not be marked “confidential,” “restricted,” “proprietary” or with a similar designation;
(b) where applicable, any and all data and business information;
(c) where applicable the parties may have access to data and personal and business information regarding clients, employees, third parties and the like including personal information as defined in POPI regulation; and
(d) trade secrets, confidential knowledge, know-how, technical information, data or other proprietary information relating to the client/service provider or any third party associated with this agreement and (including, without limitation, all products information, technical knowhow, software programs, computer processing systems and techniques employed or used by either party to this agreement and/or their affiliates.
All parties irrevocably agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement as well as you agree and acknowledge that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by the service provider and such use may include placing such information in the public domain. Further it is specifically agreed that the service provider will use its best endeavours and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided, is only used for the purposes of the agreement.
It is confirmed that by submitting information to the service provider, irrespective as to how such information is submitted, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY THE SERVICE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com